ZLY series hardened cylindrical gear reducer
Hardened gear reducer mainly includes parallel shaft series and vertical shaft series. Parallel shaft reducer is produced according to national standard (JB/T8853-200. 1), and the product is optimized. With the most advanced level in the 1980s, it mainly includes four series of ZDY (single-stage), ZLY (two-stage), ZSY (three-stage) and ZFY (four-stage). The vertical shaft reducer is based on national Standard ("B/T9002-1999) production. It is used for transmission devices with input shaft and output shaft arranged in a vertical direction. It mainly includes three series of DBY, DCY and DFY;
1. Performance characteristics
(1) Main parameters such as center distance. Nominal transmission ratio have been optimized and designed, and the main parts and components are highly interchangeable.
(2) The gears are made of high-quality alloy steel after carburizing and quenching. The tooth surface hardness is 54～62HRC
(3) Small size, light weight, high precision, large carrying capacity, high efficiency, long life, high reliability, stable transmission and low noise.
(4) Generally, oil pool is used for lubrication. Natural cooling. When the thermal power cannot be satisfied, a circulating oil slide or fan can be used. The cooling coil is cooled.
2, application range
(1) The input speed is generally n, ≤1500r/min.
(2) The peripheral speed of gear transmission is not more than 20mis.
(3) Working environment—40_50~'C. If it is lower than 0℃, the lubricating oil should be preheated to above 0℃ before starting. This reducer can be used to run in both forward and reverse directions.
(4) It can be widely used in metallurgy, mining, chemicals, building materials, lifting, transportation, textiles, papermaking, instruments, plastics, rubber, engineering machinery, energy and other industrial sectors.
2. Selection method
1. Known parameters and conditions
The name of the prime mover, power P1= kW speed n1= r/min
Working machine name, power P2= kW speed n2= r/min
The required transmission ratio i=n, /n,
Working hours per day h, starting times per hour, operating cycle per hour %.
Load characteristics (stable, shock, severe shock). Reliability requirements (normal, high, high)
Environment temperature ℃, site heat dissipation conditions, cooling water temperature ℃
Coupling type. Is there any additional force on the shaft extension of the gear shaft?
Assembly type, output shaft rotation direction (please specify the main rotation direction when rotating in both directions)
Any other special requirements
2, select the specifications and models according to the rated power
The nominal input power P of the parallel shaft series gearbox. (Table 9-20) According to the load is stable, the daily working time is less than or equal to 10h, and no more than 5 starts per hour. The allowable starting torque is twice the working torque. For unidirectional operation, the contact strength safety factor of a single pair of gears is about 1, and the failure probability is less than or equal to 1%. When the gearbox operates in both directions, it is necessary to multiply PA by a factor of 0.8-1.0 as appropriate. The reverse load is large, the commutation is frequent, and the reliability coefficient K is selected. When it is lower, the coefficient takes the smaller value. Otherwise, it takes the larger value,
The rated power of the selected gearbox must meet: P(: two P: KAK; K. ≤PA
In the formula:
P2—Working machine power
3, check according to allowable thermal power
The allowable thermal power P of the parallel shaft series gearbox is suitable for the ambient temperature of 20C. 100% continuous operation per hour and the power utilization rate (P2/P1·100%) is 100%. If the conditions are different, it must be corrected.